Xaar, the world’s leading independent manufacturer of printheads, has celebrated its seven year anniversary in India by holding a special awards ceremony in New Delhi.
In 2004, Xaar was the first printhead manufacturer to set up an operation in India and is the only company today to provide direct in-country support to its partners. Xaar’s commitment to the region has made it the printhead market leader in India with over 21 million printhead nozzles delivered throughout the continent to date. The company’s newest printhead – the Xaar Proton – features Xaar’s latest ‘chevron’ piezo actuator technology combined with the innovative nozzle processing methods of the revolutionary Xaar 1001 printhead to deliver the ultimate in performance. The Xaar Proton was developed in close association with several of Xaar’s partners in India; this has contributed significantly to the printhead’s success since launch.
The Xaar Awards recognise the expertise and service of its partners in India, their commitment to the development of the Xaar Proton, and their sales and support of the Xaar printhead range which includes the innovative Xaar 1001 and the Xaar Electron. Ten Awards were presented by Bob Bobertz, General Manager of Xaar Asia Pacific, as follows:
- Macart Equipment received the ‘Xaar Ten-Year Partner Award’ in recognition of the company’s long-term service
- Colorjet received the ‘Xaar Partner of the Year Award’ for its commitment to serving Xaar users
- Britomatics joined the exclusive ‘Xaar Million Nozzle Club’ after selling the highest number of nozzles in India
- AT Inks received the ‘Xaar Special Appreciation Award’
- Ess Dee Nutek received the ‘Xaar Electron Partner of the Year Award’
- Siare Technologies received the ‘Xaar Proton Partner of the Year Award’
- Monotech Systems, Turnkey Printing Solutions, Macart Equipment and A Digital all received the ‘Xaar Proton Partner Award’ for their commitment to the development of this printhead.
The Xaar Proton has been well received by Xaar’s distributors and their wide-format customers in India. During MediaExpo recently 11 companies demonstrated Xaar-enabled inkjet printers. Between them Macart, Monotech, Siare and A Digital showcased six Xaar Proton-enabled wide-format inkjet printers, while Ess Dee Nutek, Britomatics, Veekay and A Digital all displayed printers using either Xaar 128 or Xaar Electron printheads.
“We deliver innovative and robust printheads that provide ultimate flexibility to printers producing wide-format graphics throughout India. Our partners here have made this an important market for Xaar and the response to the Xaar Proton which delivers the ultimate in performance is a strong endorsement,” says Bob Bobertz.
Monday, 22 August 2011 00:00 From: LFR